[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WTF, a new IIS worm?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: WTF, a new IIS worm?
- From: Thorin Oakenshield <thorin_(_at_)_linux_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:59:25 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 02:48:36PM -0400, Chris Zakelj wrote:
> >is there out some new fantastic worm for that shitful sub kind of
> >retarded OS from Redmond, maybe?
> You sound surprised ;)
Not as much as it may seem, I have to get my hands dirty with that rubbish
> In all honesty, I couldn't tell you. Symantec doesn't have any new IIS
> exploits listed for the past couple days
> but one never knows.
We'll just have to sit and wait, maybe..
Pierluigi De Rosa (thorin_(_at_)_durin_(_dot_)_khazad-dum_(_dot_)_net).
Visit your host, monkey.org