Re: Courier IMAP disconnects

Not being a genus, a simple thought: have you checked
the timeout values for the connection at both ends (client
and server)?

I've had the same issue, one case because the connection was
too slow and the server disconnected, one case because the server
was overloaded, response was slow, and the client disconnected.
Both were worked around by increasing the timeouts.

In all cases, logs are your friend as well. What's in them?

--sdg

---- Jyry Suuntala on 2004-09-08 13:13:00:32 CEST (Wednesday): ----