[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Time-limiting activities with pf
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Time-limiting activities with pf
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 02:02:25 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Damien Miller wrote:
> Han Boetes wrote:
> > If flushing an entry from a table doesn't flush the states matching the
> > connection Darren has a point here.
> Of course it doesn't kill that states, that would be idiotic behaviour.
If it is done unconditionally ok. But optionally I don't see a problem.
But you seem to be rather certain of yourself. What makes you so sure it
Visit your host, monkey.org