[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: authpf web interface
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: authpf web interface
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:06:06 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 06:51:16PM -0700, Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> There are thousands and thousands of people using an auth over web.
> There are fewer people using auth pf.
> Which one is taking off because it's seen as more usable?
Quite the argument, Chuck.
So you use linux instead of OpenBSD I suppose?
Visit your host, monkey.org