[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: truss? Re: strace equivalent?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: truss? Re: strace equivalent?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:24:27 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* cloper <cloper_(_at_)_crowncollege_(_dot_)_edu> [2004-08-19 17:46]:
> Artur Grabowski wrote:
> >So now I'm not going to tell anyone anymore.
> Kinda selfish
> >You'll have to wait
> >until I believe it's a good time for me to do it or someone else does
> >it. I'm getting tired of tutoring people who disappear two hours later
> >(which is basically everyone who says something like: "I want to
> Some people have lives outside of computers.
So has art.
I much prefer him to go for beer and have some fun instead of
explaining how to write XYZ the 25th time to someone who's not going to
write it anyway.
Visit your host, monkey.org