[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [faq Q] Where is FAQ on getting X after install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [faq Q] Where is FAQ on getting X after install
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:36:03 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:42:44AM -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
> However I recall something specifically about X that mentioned some
> small config that needed to be turned on if you installed X stuff
> after the fact.
Adjust machdep.allowaperture as described in xf86(4).