[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[faq Q] Where is FAQ on getting X after install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: [faq Q] Where is FAQ on getting X after install
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:42:44 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:T7dgJeqhgbiYI1K1GkGlTdwmygE=
- Organization: Still searching...
This will sound pretty lame... sorry:
I've found information in the faq a few weeks ago that describes how
to get the XFree pkgs after having installed without them.
Easy enough and general info can be found under: [...] Installation
guide => 4:10 Adding a file set after install
However I recall something specifically about X that mentioned some
small config that needed to be turned on if you installed X stuff
after the fact.
Today, looking for about 1/2 hour thru the faq, I'm not finding that
section .... can someone lead the blind here?