[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more bgpd weirdness
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: more bgpd weirdness
- From: Arvid Grøtting <arvidg_(_at_)_netfonds_(_dot_)_no>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:42:42 +0200
- Cancel-lock: sha1:+TZmQ4pMLtu2j5cIRVa9oPVA7TA=
- Mail-copies-to: never
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: No such thing.
Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> writes:
> * Arvid Grøtting <arvidg_(_at_)_netfonds_(_dot_)_no> [2004-08-18 02:23]:
That's a very strange interpretation of "Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:30:55 +0200".
>> Here's the config that fails to reload again; it is also the
>> config on the router that gets the header error notifications:
> wait wait, the reload problem has been fixed - do you see ANOTHER one??
No; the message you're replying to was older than the fix.
Visit your host, monkey.org