Re: any added advantage for dual CPU act as a firewall

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 10:48:23AM +0800, obsd obsd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a out-dated intel MB (dual pII-300). I would like to know if there
> are any added advantage for this MB act as a firewall ? Any pointer ?

Dual processor support is still pretty new, and even a single PII-300 is
far more horsepower than a firewall generally requires. If you've
already got a firewall, I wouldn't bother changing it to that MB.

--
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.