Re: /bsd: arplookup: unable to enter address for 10.111.74.196

Am Freitag 13 August 2004 00:58 schrieb matt:

Hi Matt,

> So since I know what is causing if for sure, and
> reconfiguring their ZyXEL router is simply not an option, is there any
> filter rule I could use to block it from filling up the logs?  Thanks for
> any suggestions.

I guess, but that's just nothing more than a guess, that entry comes from
trying to add an mac - ip address pair to an interface which doesn't have
this subnet configured. So, try to setup an alias interface with the correct
subnet and hopefully these messages will go away. I've never done this
before, so don't blame me if it doesn't work :)

Regards, Stephan

--
PGP key: http://www.tesch.cx/stephan.asc
Fingerprint: 9CF9 0D64 2957 B44D A0C8