Re: pf, ALG

Rossam Souza da Silva wrote:

For windoze users, you can use this client:

http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/

I don't known any graphical client for UNIX (I use sftp),
but I'm sure there is some.

The majority of our user base is windows/mac. Interarchy handles scp/sftp on Mac, and very well indeed. I found a nice little app called WebDrive, which connects an scp/sftp/ftp volume to a drive letter on your machine. Very handy.

For our unix users, (me and the other admin) we just use command line scp.

Incidentally, I also created a package for scponly:

http://www.vanhegan.net/software/scponly/3.11/

Which allows for user accounts that only have scp access. Perhaps other people may find it useful?

Gaby

--
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Loins...
- Phil Ken Sebben