[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: intel dual port gigabit server adapter: simple question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: intel dual port gigabit server adapter: simple question
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:52:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2004_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> 10GigE does exist.
Trivia: 10GigE over copper is also coming along nicely. The technical
specs should be finalized in about a year, with final ratification
as an IEEE standard a year later. The stores are already selling CAT6
and CAT7 "600MHz" cables, which should be ready for 10GigE.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org