Re: openntpd and ntpq

On 2004 Aug 9, at 11:13 AM, Theo de Raadt wrote:

> Of course it does not print you peerage information.

It might just be that I've been burned too much by ntp.org's ntpd or
that this is running on an old laptop whose clock may not be up to par,
but it's the peer information that--with ntp.org--let me know when the
clock got hosed (at least a second, sometimes several seconds).

Tell me not to worry, though, and I won't....

Cheers,

b&

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]