Re: OpenBSD Hosting, was: Re: Secure Dog

Toni,

I just have a shell account at visi.com. However, I could
colocate servers there and I may do so. They're located in
the same city that I live in, so it would be convenient,
although I prefer higher service levels than most colo hosts
provide.

As for Secure Dog and so on, I'm just researching my
options. I currently have some production servers running at
Rackspace, but they don't (yet) handle OpenBSD. I'm running
FreeBSD on those servers.

I looked at your site. Do you have an English version? I
would consider hosting servers in Europe to provide better
site performance for my European and Asian users.

pm

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 03:37:12PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sat, 07.08.2004 at 00:09:22 -0500, Patrick McNamee <patm_(_at_)_visi_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> > I've been looking at the Secure Dog site, and I tried to
>
> if you shop for OpenBSD hosting, you might consider asking us.
>
> We're not manned 24x7 either (unless you have an appropriate contract).
>
> But after looking at your web site, why do you want some other ISP for
> such a task when you seem to be an ISP yourself?
>

> Best,
> --Toni++

Visit your host, monkey.org