Re: Squid with Antivirus filter

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:38:42 +0200 (MEST), Mario Ohnewald
> <mario_(_dot_)_ohnewald_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > > I think you are looking for this
> > >
> > > http://viralator.sourceforge.net/
>
> This one I got running quite easily. You'll need Squid, Squirm, Apache
> and Viralator.

Well, i think the installation is quite complicated, but doable.

Whiles i was gonna set up Squirm, i read the following:

  Jesred is a redirector for the Squid proxy.  It was derived from
  Squirm 1.0 betaB and some parts of squid.  Author claims that it's
  about two or three times faster than original Squirm, and has some
  added features.

Shall i use Jesred instead of Squirm?
And is there no project wich combines that all? I mean, the more tools you
need, the higher the chance that it will breake.

Thanks, Mario