[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openntpd and ntpq
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openntpd and ntpq
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:03:50 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Ben Goren <ben_(_at_)_trumpetpower_(_dot_)_com> [2004-08-09 12:06]:
> It's running fine for the moment, but it doesn't respond to ``ntpq
> -p,'' which is a favorite way of mine of keeping an eye on things. Is
> this to be expected?
> If so, is support planned for the future?
> Also...any news on support for cheap GPS receivers as master clocks?
Visit your host, monkey.org