[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 05:55:24 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:lDuaURo1whr/3dgG1GFoTP2gi8I=
- Organization: Still searching...
John Gould <johng_(_at_)_powinv_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk> writes:
> Well what is :- 'http://www.openbsd.org/plat.html'
> and then 'http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html' as I assume this is for i386
> How difficult is this?
I guess the question was retorical, but just in case:
The only problem I had and reported was finding this information from
the FAQ index. I still do not see how to arrive at your first URL
from that index. The second one is fairly apparent. But I cruised
right over it repeatedly.
2 - Platform-Specific Questions
I guess I might suggest that the words `hardware compatability' be
added to that header. Since it has to be an often looked for item,
maybe having it in the main index would help. Something like:
2 - Platform-Specific Questions and hardware compatability lists
I admit that I SHOULD have realized those items would be there. But
Visit your host, monkey.org