[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 15:56:36 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:dG9PM2beLRLZhNVi3A0K9piXg6Q=
- Organization: Still searching...
Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2004_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com> writes:
> Bad user! No food pellet. Touch the electrical outlet.
I'll be showing the true depths of my ignorance but I wondered if it
would make sense to carry around a wap to do the connection and
connect to it via ethernet cable. Put it down as my default gateway.
Or is that getting pretty nutty?
Is such a thing even possible? The man page listing on the pcmcia
type driver `awi' sound pretty horrible, but maybe I'm not
Transmit speed is fixed at
Isn't that pretty low?
Visit your host, monkey.org