isakmpd question

running openbsd 3.5 on a soekris 4801 with nat and basic packet filtering. Its
working great so far.  I would like to configure isakmpd to enable access of
ipsec connections from roaming clients. I guess i would have to configure
anonymous tunnels.  The clients would be windows and unix
clients.  The roaming clients will most likely also be behind other NAT'ed
firewalls.  Has anyone tried this??? Any good reference doc recommendations???

[remote client]  -----> [nat firewall] <-------------> [soekris w/nat] -->LAN