[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wireless hardware compatibility info
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:18:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Damien Miller <djm_(_at_)_mindrot_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> man atw
BTW, what are people's -current experiences with atw(4) cards?
I'm a bit unhappy about wi(4)'s CPU consumption during bulk transfers,
which I assume is due to the inherent slowness of the PCMCIA bus.
A Cardbus alternative sounds promising in this respect.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de