[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Smart Array 641 in latest (Aug04) Snapshot
- To: "'Brad'" <brad_(_at_)_comstyle_(_dot_)_com>, <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Smart Array 641 in latest (Aug04) Snapshot
- From: "Mark Keating" <mark_(_at_)_the-keatings_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 22:56:58 -0500
- Organization: home
- Reply-to: <mark_(_at_)_the-keatings_(_dot_)_com>
- Thread-index: AcR7FwkU9v9v7MsFQHWb/0xaohYjowATPIAA
Would the donation of a Smart Array 53xx assist with the development of a
From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: Smart Array 641 in latest (Aug04) Snapshot
On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 05:04:40PM +0200, Johan Wikström wrote:
> I've got a HP ML 350 G3, with Smart Array 641, should this work in the
> latest snapshot (from yesterday)?
> Judging by src/sys/dev/pci/pcidevs, it would be supported from a few
> weeks back, but I might be mistaken. Attached are dmesg outputs, one
> with RAID enabled and one without the RAID controller.
> When RAID is enabled, the installer cannot see any hard drives. With
> RAID disabled, the drives can be seen, and I can install the OS.
> I have tried the installation with both cdrom35.fs and floppyB35.fs
> (from yesterdays snapshot)
> Is there anything I can do to assist troubleshooting? I would be happy
> to give serial console + root access if any of the cac developers
> wants to have a play.
> Thanks in Advance,
Smart ARRAY 5* and 6* series adapters are still not supported.