[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A reason to deactivate the antispoofing in openbsd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: A reason to deactivate the antispoofing in openbsd
- From: Sergi Toledo <sergi_(_dot_)_toledo_(_at_)_openwired_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: 05 Aug 2004 05:21:52 +0200
- Organization: Openwired
- Reply-to: sergi_(_dot_)_toledo_(_at_)_openwired_(_dot_)_net
I'm configuring a packet filter firewall in OBSD 3.5.
I know it sounds a bit weird, but I'd like to know if someone could tell
me a reason not to activate tha antispoofing feature in the pf.
I've been thinking of that for several days, and I couldn find any
except less use of cpu of course.
Thanks in advance.
Visit your host, monkey.org