Re: problem with using perl and/or pkg utils in 3.5 installer?

Hasn't anyone else seen this?

I use a site35.tgz to add a few customizations to my boxes after install, among other things I use it to install 4 packages from a ftp source. An example is pkg_add ${PKG}nmap-3.50-no_x11.tgz where ${PKG} is just the ftp site name and path to the packages.
I see several variations of the following about 10 times during the installation of each package:
Use of uninitialized value in string at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/Vstat.pm line 49, <$cmd2> line 4
I also saw this error once:
ldconfig: /var/run/ld.so.hints: No such file or directory

I have seen this exact problem. I have a custome site35.tgz which throws up 8 or 9 of the same warnings every time it tries to install a package. All the
packages are installed fine and work correctly at boot but I would prefer
to not have the error messages all over the install logs. I am also seeing
the ldconfig error too, as I build php5 from source as part of the installer.

My system is an i386 Dell PowerEdge 2400, running OpenBSD 3.5 with all recent binpatches applied.

Gaby

--
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Loins...
- Phil Ken Sebben