[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
isakmpd with x509 certificates and sub ca?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: isakmpd with x509 certificates and sub ca?
- From: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 03:09:46 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_de>
I would like to know if anyone here ever succeded to connect the
native Win2k IPsec client with an OpenBSD's IPsec gateway
IKE Authentication via Passphrase or X509v3 certificates work
But if we try to use a certification chain, which means
we have a Root certification authority, which signs a Subordinate
certification authority, which signes the client and gateway
certificates, the authentication fails.
Something like INVALID_ID_INFORMATION ...
(I could provide more logs, if someon is interested in it)
Something like this:
Any hints or help would be really appreciated.
thanks in advance
CE94 5F99 BA88 65B1 25B9 8CD1 305A FF6B F8F8 1846
gpg --keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F8F81846
*** http://www.openbsd.de/~wbx ***
Visit your host, monkey.org