Re: ifconfig problems

* Rik <rikb_(_at_)_corihemazoo_(_dot_)_org> [2004-06-29 22:58]:
> Hi,
>
> I updated src tree for -current tonight and compiled GENERIC according
> to mini-upgrade faq.

Thanks to Henning, Ryan, Chuck, Raymond for replies.

Yes you are all correct.

I built the kernel booted had problems.  Started investigating
the problem and found it was something to do with ifconfig.

First response, check FAQ for updating hints.
Second response write an email to embarass myself.

Notice that I did not have a response to continue and
do a 'make build' in /usr/src. :)

Thanks again for your replies.

Rik

Visit your host, monkey.org