Re: openbsd disc 2

Dear Curt,

I don't know if you've got a bad disk 2, but I was able to copy mine
without incident. I copied mine with Linux - I haven't always had
stunning success copying a disk with OpenBSD, but maybe I'm doing
something wrong.

Like you, I just want to keep a backup in case the original gets
scratched or otherwise damaged.

I probably don't need to point it out, but disk 2 is for MacPPC and
AMD64, so whether or not you have any need for this disk depends on your
hardware. I don't have any current need for disk 2, but I'll keep it on
the odd chance that AMD64 machines get real cheap very soon.

best regards,
Robert