[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: osi layer 7 classifier ...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: osi layer 7 classifier ...
- From: Thorin Oakenshield <thorin_(_at_)_linux_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:04:01 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 08:23:38AM +0000, Raymond Morsman wrote:
> > > http://l7-filter.sourceforge.net/
> > You preceded me (look at the thread I started about layer 7
> > filtering)..
> > it would be nice to have this in the ports.
> And then?
> Netfilter is not PF. It will need some severe hacking to get it working
> I guess.
So what? You guess and I was just asking, not pretending anything,
Pierluigi De Rosa (thorin_(_at_)_durin_(_dot_)_khazad-dum_(_dot_)_net).
Visit your host, monkey.org