From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Robert Potts
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:40 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: recommended partitioning for a obsd firewall

Can anyone share their opinions on how best to partition a dedicated
OpenBSD firewall.  The hardware is a HP Kayak with a 60 gig hard drive
and 512 megs of memory and 2 nic cards with pf running.  *All* it will
do is be a firewall for a simple private network with 2 windows
workstations. I would like to know how to most effectively partition the
hard drive.  Any links to a better mailing list for this question (if
there is one) or URL's to tutorials addressing partitioning with this
purpose in mind are greatly appreciated. Responses directly to my
address are also appreciated.
thank you,
Robert

Visit your host, monkey.org