Re: notebook keyboard doesnt work with /bsd

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 12:06:36AM +0200, Christian Dobrick wrote:
> But, when I want to login, nothing happens. Means, that no key, that I
> press, is recognized. (Yes, I push they right down. ;) )

Exactly the same thing here, on my Sony Vaio PCG-R600HEK. Don't have
another machine available to ssh in and debug right now unfortunately.

I just wanted to say this guy isn't crazy, this weirdness hits me too.

// Niall.

--
njo_(_at_)_sig11_(_dot_)_com
Artists are generally little better than beggars. They are a set of rascals.

Visit your host, monkey.org