zorp and transparent proxy. maybe dummy question.

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any "transparent proxy" stuff in OpenBSD to have a fully functional Zorp server based on OpenBSD... it does work on Linux because of the TPROXY kernel patch, it does work without transparent proxying on FreeBSD with ipf rdr methods, any experiences with OpenBSD?

If there's no way to do such transparent stuff in OpenBSD, are there any "unofficial" patches? Eeerm, don't slap me please ;)

I'd be really happy to knock our linux box out of the ring because of the overall security and stability.

Thanks,

Tamas

Visit your host, monkey.org