Re: performance issues with apache + php + nfs?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 05:01:41PM +1000, Adrian wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences or offer suggestions
> running an apache web server with web pages (in this case PHP pages)
> sourced from an NFS mounted file system.

  Same experience here, even without PHP, Apache + NFS on OpenBSD is extremely
slow, almost unuseable.

  Did you get messages like this as well?

uvn_attach: blocked at 0xd6e3bd10 flags 0x4
uvn_attach: blocked at 0xd6e012b8 flags 0x24
uvn_attach: blocked at 0xd6e88df4 flags 0x24
etc.