[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PHP module prevents Apache from starting
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PHP module prevents Apache from starting
- From: die tuere <reitenba_(_at_)_fh-brandenburg_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:58:46 +0200
- Organization: L00 bugdead prods.
On Monday 21 June 2004 13:46, Tero Ripattila wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am running 3.4-stable w/ PHP 4.3.3. I rebuilt my kernel today and cannot
> get my Apache to start anymore.
> I tracked down the problem and noticed that the PHP module is broken and
> is somehow preventing Apache from starting (I get no messages about the
> module to error_log thought I've set LogLevel to debug). When I comment
> PHP's LoadModule-line, Apache starts with no problem.
do you have these two lines in your httpd.conf?
LoadModule appending message to ~/dead.letter.tmpules/libphp4.so
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
and you put php.ini into /var/www/conf?
and i think you have to enable modules with phpxs -a <modulname>
Visit your host, monkey.org