[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Grub not solved but sidestepped
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Grub not solved but sidestepped
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:08:18 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:yi/DdiZFCIHLJzZApve4T85/Xkk=
- Organization: Still searching...
Scott Francis <darkuncle_(_at_)_darkuncle_(_dot_)_net> writes:
>> Have you set up dual boot with ntbased tools? Was it a pain?
> I pretty much followed the FAQ. :) My setup notes are available under
Very complete notes... makes a nice resource, and it looks like it
was painless after all ... thanks.