[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to run a script when CARP fails over?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: how to run a script when CARP fails over?
- From: Jeff Wilson <wilsonj_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_ecs_(_dot_)_baylor_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:33:02 -0500 (CDT)
- Reply-to: wilsonj_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_ecs_(_dot_)_baylor_(_dot_)_edu
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, Sean wrote:
> download -current and check out ifstated in /usr/src/usr.sbin.
Excellent! That is very exciting!
Now my next question is ... where can I find ifstated.conf(5)? I didn't
see it where I expected (-current src/share/man/man5/)...
Visit your host, monkey.org