[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with routing on dedicated server [solved]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problem with routing on dedicated server [solved]
- From: Volker Kindermann <openbsd_(_at_)_secspace_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:47:44 +0200
- Organization: NextStep Security - your business ensurer
> I have a dedicated server that has run SuSE Linux until today. Now it's
> running OpenBSD. I made an image and transfered that to the machine.
> But there is one problem left: the routing information
thanks to Marcus Popp my problem is solved. For the archives:
Contents of hostname.fxp0:
inet [YOURIP] 255.255.255.255 NONE
! route add -cloning -iface -ifp fxp0 a.b.c.d/32 184.108.40.206>
And add the gateway in /etc/mygate.
Thanks to all who answered :-)