[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: soekris boot from CF card
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: soekris boot from CF card
- From: Brandon Mercer <nomercy_(_at_)_eutonian_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:43:12 -0400
- Reply-to: nomercy_(_at_)_eutonian_(_dot_)_com
J Moore wrote:
On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 01:05:09AM -0400, the unit calling itself Chuck Yerkes wrote:
How do I set up a CF card so that it's bootable with Soekris?You go to the door marked Google, you knock 3 times.
Not 4. Not 2 (except when proceeding to 3).
And you seek the archives for Openbsd, or soekris tech
or the many other places it's come up for 3 years.
That's not very helpful, Chuck. I wouldn't have posted the question if I
could find it easily on Google.
P.S. hit Ctl + P to get into the bios of the soekris to change settings
and tell it to 'autoboot' from your flash card. BTW it's set to do that
automaticly, so if it doesn't you don't have an OS or something in the
MBR for it to boot from. :-)