[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: soekris boot from CF card
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: soekris boot from CF card
- From: Christian Gut <cycloon_(_at_)_is-root_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:33:43 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, J Moore wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 01:05:09AM -0400, the unit calling itself Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> > > How do I set up a CF card so that it's bootable with Soekris?
> > You go to the door marked Google, you knock 3 times.
> > Not 4. Not 2 (except when proceeding to 3).
> > And you seek the archives for Openbsd, or soekris tech
> > or the many other places it's come up for 3 years.
> That's not very helpful, Chuck. I wouldn't have posted the question if I
> could find it easily on Google.
You are wrong. It _is_ easy to find. Hell, you really must have a
problem if you cant find it.
Visit your host, monkey.org