Re: `/etc/rc' -> -f kbd; and arrow keys

> On 14 Jun 2004, Vincent Labrecque wrote:
> /bin/csh does not have support for command line editing
>
> what's available is history substitution, look at the manpage
> (!evno, !?substring, ^foo^bar, etc)
>
> -vincent

Tuesday, June 15 04:12:36

With all respect, I wouldn't even dare to pass a question without first
searching for misc. info, background info, prev. solutions, questions,
answers, online manuals, tut's.. g00gle.. etc. Just was looking for some
info on the arrow keys as in relation to the 'terminal settings'.

thnkx..