[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CAN-2004-0488
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:38:51 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 09:08:57AM -0600, Anthony Roberts wrote:
That was me:
>> So most likely what's an exploit elsewhere will end
>> up as a denial of service attack on OpenBSD.
>Yes. But most of the time the errata page goes "ProPolice catches this,
>turning a potential arbitrary code exploit into a DoS."
Where's the contradiction so that you write "but"?
I just wrote the same: "most likely ... will end up as a denial of
service attack on OpenBSD".
Visit your host, monkey.org