[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CAN-2004-0488
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:43:02 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Anthony Roberts <obsd-misc-aroberts_(_at_)_shaw_(_dot_)_ca> [2004-06-13 17:40]:
> > So most likely what's an exploit elsewhere will end
> > up as a denial of service attack on OpenBSD.
> Yes. But most of the time the errata page goes "ProPolice catches this, turning a potential arbitrary code exploit into a DoS."
we haven't tested this time.
tho, yes, propolice should catch this.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org