Re: Sample

This is an autoresponder.

Thanks for sending us an e-mail, but human attention to
this address has been discontinued due to excessive
co-opting by spammers and spoofers.

If you need a new Key or are in need of technical support,
please click the support link in your program's About box.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Our server is blocking mails that contain certain common
phrases in the subject line, such as "your application,"
"that movie," "thank you!", "hello," etc. We receive
hundreds of virus-laden e-mails daily, so please be
carefull to avoid "stock phrases" so that our server
doesn't delete your e-mail.

Visit your host, monkey.org