GNAT

	GNAT disappeared from OpenBSD 3.4 and 3.5. What's happened? Is there
any way to compile it on OpenBSD 3.4? I installed GCC 3.2.2 and GNAT from
OpenBSD 3.3 packages, placed everything from comp33.tgz and base33.tgz into
/emul/a.out and ran ldconfig. GNAT from 3.2.2 works, but produces
a.out binaries. Also it compiles some ada programs, but fails to link
something big like AWS 1.4. Anyway, I downloaded GCC 3.4 and tried to
compile it with GCC 3.2.2. But it does not work :( After make bootstrap
I stumble into assembler errors:

/tmp//cct24432.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp//cct24432.s:247: Error: Rest of line ignored. First ignored character is `,'.

	It complains about this:

.p2align 2,,3

	Any clues? I searched all mailing archives and google but found
nothing useful. Old as does not compile this, but if I use as from
OpenBSD 3.4 it will compile, but then nothing will link... Is it possible
get working GNAT on latest OpenBSD versions, or there some problems that
can't be solved? What's happened with GNAT, why it was dropped?

--
 Life sucks, then you die.

Visit your host, monkey.org