[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SPAM and Anti-Virus
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SPAM and Anti-Virus
- From: Sigfred Håversen <bsdlist_(_at_)_mumak_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:35:00 +0200
- Cc: Martin Foster <martin_(_at_)_ethereal-realms_(_dot_)_org>
On Friday 11 June 2004 17.01, Martin Foster wrote:
> When I checked my ports list for OpenBSD 3.5, MIMEDefang and ClamAV
> were not part of the ports. There is a version of the McAfee virus
> scanner and SpamAssasin, about the closes I managed to get off the
> Where did you get the ports?
Different people maintain ports that are not yet committed, for various
reasons. Most of these ports are intended for -current, though, so it
might or might not work as intended for 3.5.
A ClamAV port you can find here :
Amavis-new port has been added to -current.
There are some other ports at http://ftp.etc.msys.ch/pub/ that might be
of interest to you.