[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: aironet PCI350 id mismatch issue.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: aironet PCI350 id mismatch issue.
- From: Pedro la Peu <pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:29:29 +0100
- Reply-to: pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org
On Thursday 10 June 2004 10:15 pm, andre_(_at_)_un-stable_(_dot_)_org wrote:
> has anyone had any issues with an aironet 350PCI giving
> strange errors under OpenBSD/3.4 - such as 'record id mismatch
> does anyone know what firmware best works with 3.4?
$ ls -l /win/CISCO/FIRMWARE/
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 84154 Dec 4 2002 350-PCMCIA-LMC-PCI-v42530.exe
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 131328 Mar 6 2002 45C42530.IMG
Visit your host, monkey.org