asterisk (VOIP-capable PBX)

If anyone is interested, I have some very minor patches to allow
asterisk (-current) from last nights cvs to compile up under
openbsd-current/amd64.  As with most programs the compile is pretty
noisy on the amd64 and really should be cleaned up, but it seems to
work just fine (*).

        http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch

So far I've only done simple tests with it.  Seems to be a fairly cool
program that with the addition of a few $65 sip desk phones allows you
to have voicemail, transfer calls, conference, park calls etc.  There
is even a peering exchange of asterisk users that allows one to
direct-dial any other site's phones.  Pretty cool stuff.

-wolfgang

* It is amazaing how sloppy one can be with shoving pointers into ints
  when all the pointers point to the lower 2-gig address space anyway.
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
VOIP: sip:429102_(_at_)_voip_(_dot_)_wsrcc_(_dot_)_com   (or FWD-429102)