[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bi-directional routing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: bi-directional routing
- From: Fabio Olive Leite <olive_(_at_)_unixforge_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:03:32 -0300
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 03:34:41PM -0600, Bob DeBolt wrote:
> I am curious as to the method of getting an OBSD
> router to route both directions.
And I am curious as to what you mean by "route both directions". If
OpenBSD didn't "route both directions", TCP wouldn't work across it.
What are you trying to accomplish?
I drowned in the universal pool of entropy
Eris has saved me, and she has set me free