[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why does root login always as "terminal type"?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Why does root login always as "terminal type"?
- From: Greg Wooledge <greg_(_at_)_wooledge_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:14:05 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Robert Storey (y2kbug_(_at_)_ms25_(_dot_)_hinet_(_dot_)_net) wrote:
> Every time I login as root, why does the system always ask "Terminal type?"
To piss you off so you stop logging in as root. ;-)
Also please read http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq10.html#rootshell .
Greg Wooledge | "Truth belongs to everybody."
greg_(_at_)_wooledge_(_dot_)_org | - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]