key rate

Dear All,

I'm finding that the key rate (that is to say, cursor speed, typematic repeat rate) feels a little too slow for my tastes, and I'd like to speed it up. In FreeBSD, there is a setting in /etc/rc.conf that can be added:

  keyrate="fast"

I tried that - apparently this doesn't work in OpenBSD. However, I would guess that there must be some way to change this setting. I've tried searching the man pages with "apropos" but haven't turned up anything. I'm wondering if somebody has any idea how to do this?

best regards,
Robert