Re: Running Linux Programs

Quoting Dmitry Lohansky (sq_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net):
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:22:39 +0800
> Rogelio Serrano <rogelio_(_at_)_smsglobal_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > Shouldn't you port the program first? Isnt it better to run
> > native OpenBSD binaries on OpenBSD?
>
> Of course, but in case when you have only binaries,
> i don't see other way ;)

So you're trusting someone else's binaries on your system.
I presume you're never run those binaries as root.  Ever.

And a lot of the success will depend on the binary (and what
architecture you're running openbsd on).

Visit your host, monkey.org