[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: unstable branch of ports (newbie question)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: unstable branch of ports (newbie question)
- From: Sigfred Håversen <bsdlist_(_at_)_mumak_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:00:09 +0200
- Cc: Chris <chrisd_(_at_)_better-investing_(_dot_)_org>
On Tuesday 08 June 2004 18.31, Chris wrote:
> I hope that this isn't too stupid of a question... but I want to
> install a more recent version of samba than is included in the stable
> ports branch.
> Is there an "unstable" branch? How would I use ports to check it
> Or, am I basically stuck downloading and installing from source?
There is a newer Samba port here that I use at home :
Visit your host, monkey.org